- Not recommended for new designs
The Avago AFCT-5963NLZ is a high performance, cost effective optical transceiver module for serial optical data communications applications specified for a signal rate of 155 Mb/s. It is designed to provide SONET / SDH compliant intermediate and long reach links at 155 Mb/s. The module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of 1300 nm.
The optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and are supplied in the new industry standard 2 x 5 DIP style package with the LC fiber connector interface. The footprint is SFF Multi Source Agreement (MSA) compatible.
The transceiver incorporates high performance, reliable, long wavelength optical devices and proven circuit technology to give long life and consistent service.
- Links of 15km with 9/125 μm single mode fiber (S1.1)
- Links of 40km with 9/125 μm single mode fiber (L1.1)
- Multisourced 2x5 package style with LC receptacle
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Temperature range:
- AFCT-5963TLZ: 0°C to 70°C
- AFCT-5963ATLZ: -40°C to 85°C
- AFCT-5963NLZ: -5°C to 70°C
- Wave solder and aqueous wash process compatible
- Manufactured in an ISO9002 certified facility
- Fully Class 1 CDRH/IEC 825 compliant
- RoHS compliant
- 3.3V TTL signal detect output
- LVPECL compatible signal detect output
- Transceivers are available with and without EMI nose shield
|Data Rate (Gbps)||0.155|
|Maximum Distance (m)||40000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|
|Lifecycle||Not recommended for new designs|