- Not recommended for new designs
The Avago AFCT-5944Z / AFCT-5944xxZ are high performance, cost effective optical transceiver modules for serial optical data communications applications that range from 125 Mb/s to 2.7 Gb/s. The modules are designed for single mode fiber and operate at a nominal wavelength of 1300 nm.
They are designed to provide SONET/SDH compliant links at 2488 Mb/s for both short and intermediate reach links.
They incorporate high performance, reliable, long wavelength optical devices and proven circuit technology to give long life and consistent service.
- AFCT-5944LZ: With EMI Shield, 0°C to 70°C
- AFCT-5944ALZ: With EMI Shield, -40°C to 85°C
- Multirate operation from 125 Mb/s to 2.7 Gb/s
- Links of 2 km with 9/125 μm single mode fiber (SMF)
- Multisourced 2 x 5 package style with LC receptacle
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Wave solder and aqueous wash process compatible
- Manufactured in an ISO9002 certified facility
- RoHS compliant
- Fully Class 1 CDRH/IEC 825 compliant
- Compliant with ITU-T G.957, STM-16, I-16 and S-16.1 Optical Interfaces
- Receiver output squelch function enabled
|Data Rate (Gbps)||2.488|
|Maximum Distance (m)||2000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|
|Lifecycle||Not recommended for new designs|