Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies’ AFCT-89WJEDZ is a Four-Channel duplex, Pluggable, single mode Fiber-Optic QSFP28 CPRI Transceiver for 40/100 Gigabit Ethernet and CPRI Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range, single mode fiber interconnect applications. It integrates four electrical data lanes in each direction into transmission over a duplex LC single mode fiber optic cable. Each electrical lane operates at 24.33024/25.78125GBd and 9.8304/10.1376/10.3125GBd (CDR bypass) and conforms to the 40/100GE CAUI-4 electrical interface.
Per channel transmitter and receiver retimers, configured for 24.33024/25.78125GBd operation, can be bypassed to enable 40GE/CPRI data rate transmission.
Link distances up to 10Km* using SMF optical fiber are supported. These modules are designed to operate over single mode fiber systems using four coarse WDM wavelengths nominally at 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm. The electrical interface uses a 38 contact QSFP28 edge type connector. The optical interface uses a conventional LC duplex optical connector. This module incorporates Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies proven integrated circuit and DFB technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
* The maximum link distances for single-mode fiber is based on 4WDM-10 MSA Revision 1.0.
- Compliant to 100GbE IEEE 802.3bm electrical specifications Clause 83E (CAUI-4)
- Compatible to Industry Multi-Source Agreement “100G 4WDM-10 MSA Technical Specifications” and 40GbE specifications 802.3-2012 (40GBASE-LR4)
- QSFP28 SFF-8636 Rev2.9 Specification
- Power Level 5: Max Power 4.0W
- Class 1 Eye Safety
- Targeted at 10Km SMF links.
- -20 to 85°C case temperature operating range (Cold Start Capability at -40°C)
- Proven High Reliability technology
- Hot pluggable QSFP transceiver for ease of installation and servicing
|Data Rate (Gbps)||100|
|Maximum Distance (m)||10000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|