Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies’ AFCT-89WEDZ is a Four-Channel duplex, Pluggable, single mode Fiber-Optic QSFP28 Transceiver for 100 Gigabit Ethernet Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range, single mode fiber interconnect applications. It integrates four electrical data lanes in each direction into transmission over a duplex LC single mode fiber optic cable. Each electrical lane operates at 25.78125 GBd and conforms to the 100GE CAUI-4 electrical interface.
Per channel transmitter and receiver retimers, configured for 4x25.78125G operation, can be bypassed to enable reduced power or alternative data rate transmission.
Link distances up to 10Km* using SMF optical fiber are supported. These modules are designed to operate over single mode fiber systems using four coarse WDM wavelengths nominally at 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm. The electrical interface uses a 38 contact QSFP28 edge type connector. The optical interface uses a conventional LC duplex optical connector. This module incorporates Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies proven integrated circuit and DFB technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
* The maximum link distances for single-mode fiber is based on 4WDM-10 MSA Revision 1.0.
- Compliant to 100GbE IEEE 802.3bm electrical specifications Clause 83E (CAUI-4)
- Compliant to Industry Multi-Source Agreement “100G 4WDM-10MSA Technical Specifications”
- SFF-8636 Rev2.9 Specification
- DML Laser Technology
- Power Level 4: Max Power 3.5W
- Class 1 Eye Safety
- Targeted at 10Km SMF Data Center links.
- 0 to 70°C case temperature operating range
- Proven High Reliability technology
- Hot pluggable QSFP transceiver for ease of installation and servicing
|Data Rate (Gbps)||100|
|Maximum Distance (m)||10000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|