The Avago Technologies AFCT-89WDDZ is a Four-Channel duplex, Pluggable, single mode Fiber-Optic QSFP28 Transceiver for 100 Gigabit Ethernet Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range, single mode fiber interconnect applications. It integrates four electrical data lanes in each direction into transmission over a duplex LC single mode fiber optic cable. Each electrical lane operates at 25.78125 GBd and conforms to the 100GE CAUI-4 electrical interface.
Per channel transmitter and receiver retimers, configured for 4x25G operation, can be bypassed to enable reduced power or alternative data rate transmission.
Link distances up to 2km using SMF optical fiber are supported. These modules are designed to operate over single mode fiber systems using four coarse WDM wavelengths nominally at 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm and 1331nm. The electrical interface uses a 38 contact QSFP28 edge type connector. The optical interface uses a conventional LC duplex optical connector. This module incorporates Avago Technologies' proven integrated circuit and DFB technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
- Compliant to 100GbE IEEE 802.3bm electrical specifications Clause 83E (CAUI-4)
- Compliant to Industry Multi-Source Agreement “100G CWDM4 MSA Technical Specifications” for 2km Optical Specifications
- QSFP28 SFF-8636 Specification
- Power Level 4: Max Power 3.5W
- Class 1 Eye Safety
- Operates at 25.78125 GBd per lane
- SMF Links up to 2km
- 0°C to +70°C case temperature operating range
- Proven High Reliability technology: Avago DFB transmitter and Avago PIN receiver
- Hot pluggable QSFP transceiver for ease of installation and servicing
|Data Rate (Gbps)||100|
|Maximum Distance (m)||2000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|