Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies’ AFCT-89LDDZ QSFP28 LR4 is a 4x 25.78125G channel pluggable, fiber optic transceiver for 100Gbps Ethernet Applications. The transceiver supports high speed serial links over single mode fiber at a signaling rate of 103.125Gb/s (a serial line rate of 25.78125Gb/s per channel) for link distances up to 10km single mode fiber. The product is compliant with the QSFP28 industry agreement for mechanical and low speed electrical specifications. High speed electrical and optical specifications are compliant with IEEE 802.3 Clause 88 for 100GBase-LR4 media, Clause 83E for CAUI-4 electrical interface and Clause 45 for I2C.
The transceiver electrical interface uses a 40 contact edge type connector, as specified in the QSFP28 industry agreement. The optical interface uses a standard single mode LC fiber optic connector. This transceiver incorporates Foxconn Optical Interconnect Technologies proven integrated circuit and laser technologies to provide reliable, high performance and consistent service.
Digital diagnostic monitoring information (DMI) is present in the AFCT-89LDDZ per the QSFP28 industry agreement, providing real time monitoring information of transmitter, receiver and module operating conditions over the I2C interface.
- Compliant to 100GbE IEEE 802.3 specifications (100GBASE-LR4, CAUI-4) up to 10km with SMF
- Power Dissipation Class 4 (< 3.5W)
- SFF-8636 Rev2.9 Specification
- DML Laser Technology
- Class 1 eye safe per IEC60825-1 and CDRH
- Wide case temperature range (0°C to 70°C)
- LC Duplex optical connector (UPC, not angled)
- Diagnostic features per QSFP28 using I2C. Real time monitoring of:
- Transmit average optical power
- Receive average optical power
- Laser bias current
- Supply Voltage
- QSFP28 Hardware Specification
- Proven High Reliability
- Integrated CDRs on each transmit and receive lane for CAUI-4 compliance.
- Compliant to RoHS directives
|Data Rate (Gbps)||100|
|Maximum Distance (m)||10000|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|