The Foxconn Interconnect Technology’s AFBR-89BDDZ is a Four-Channel, Pluggable, Multi-mode, Fiber-Optic QSFP28 transceiver for 100 Gigabit Ethernet Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range data communication and interconnect applications. It integrates four host electrical data lanes in each direction at 25Gbps into two optical lanes at 50Gbps giving an aggregated bandwidth of 100Gbps. It allows optical communication up to 100m over an 2-fiber duplex LC optical multi-mode OM4 cable. The pull tab facilitates the insertion and extraction of these transceivers in high density environment. Each electrical lane operates at 25.78125 Gbps and conforms to the 100GE CAUI4 interface with host FEC turned off.
These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using nominal wavelengths of 850nm and 910nm. The electrical interface uses a 38 contact QSFP28 edge type connector. The optical interface uses a conventional 2-fiber duplex LC MMF connector. This module incorporates Foxconn Interconnect Technology proven integrated circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
- Compliant to 100GbE electrical specification 802.3bm (Annex 83E CAUI-4) with No Host FEC
- 100G Link Distances up to 70m OM3, 100m OM4
- QSFP28 MSA Specification Compliant, including new functions per SFF-8636
- Class 1 Eye Safety
- Pull Tab: Ease of Transceiver Insertion and Extraction
- +10ºC to +70ºC case temperature operating range
- Dual Wavelength VCSEL Bi-Directional Optical Interface, PAM4 2x50Gbps 850nm/900nm
- Proven High Reliability 850 nm and 900nm technology: Avago VCSEL transmitter and PIN detector
- Hot Pluggable QSFP28 Transceiver for Ease of Installation and Servicing
- Two Wire Serial (TWS) interface with Digital Monitoring and Maskable Interrupts for Expanded Functionality
|Data Rate (Gbps)||100|
|Maximum Distance (m)||100|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||850|