- High Speed Interconnects
The Avago AFBR-83PDxxZ is a pluggable 12-channel, parallel optics CXP Active Optical Cable (AOC) for multi-channel 10 Gbps proprietary interconnect, 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GbE) and 12×10G InfiniBand (IB) QDR applications.
The AFBR-83PDxxZ is designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850 nm. The electrical interface uses an 84-contact edge type connector. The AOC incorporates Avago Technologies' proven integrated circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable long life, high performance, and consistent service.
- Up to 120 Gbps of aggregate bandwidth
- 3W max power consumption per end
- Hot pluggable
- 0 to +70°C case temperature operating range
- Compliant to SFF-8642 and IBTA CXP MSA
- Two Wire Serial (TWS) with maskable interrupt
- Full diagnostic monitoring functions
|Form Factor||CXP AOC|
|Data Rate (Gbps)||120|
|Maximum Distance (m)||100|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||850|